October 8, 2008

27 days

It has been 27 days since I have touched an alcoholic beverage, and it seems as though these past 27 days were longer than my whole summer. It's interesting what you can learn about people, including yourself, when you step away from your comfort zone. I'm not going to talk about myself because I don't even know who the fuck reads this shit, so that was just a random update on my life for anyone who cares I guess, haha.

But anyways, my parents came down and visited yesterday because it was my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! (..as if she would ever read this. She would kill me if she sees this blog! haha) It is always good to see family.



It's Wednesday. Technically today is my Saturday. It is nice only goin to school Mondays and Tuesdays. Be jealous suckasss.